Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daily essentials


Here are a few things I swear by. I think in each category there is something I’m still trying to find. Help me out if you can. Leave your suggestion or even a link. Yes this is girly, I’ll post another essentials list later that will be less gender-exclusive :)

Bath:
MATRIX Amplify Volumizing Shampoo/Conditioner


Help me! A luxurious feeling body wash (I don’t care if it’s $2 or $20)

Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer


Laura Mercier Mineral Cheek Powder in Coral




Help me! Mascara and lipstick/gloss

Hair:
Catwalk Root Boost

Help me! Fun hair clips & mega hold aerosol hairspray


Fragrance:
Scent: Stella by Stella McCartney


Help me! Others? Nothing too sweet…

Nails:
OPI It’s All Greek to Me

and Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan
Help me! The perfect red and the perfect neutral/pale pink

Jewels:
Tiffany & Co pearl stud earrings (thank you Carosa)
My mother’s fabulous emerald cut amethyst ring. I don’t have a picture but it sort of looks like this:







Jealous of my skillz?
Help me! An everyday necklace. Think the Carrie necklace from Sex and the City. I do want it in gold (as in gold plated)

6 comments:

april. said...

i am just amazed that we are friends. i have no suggestions for you. i am lame.

Stephanie said...

Perfume: Euphoria by Calvin Klien
Nails: Pale Pink -- OPI "Let's Them Eat Cake" or "Bubble Bath". Red -- OPI "I'm Not Really a Waitress"

Kelli said...

Nail polish- Loreal "Trust Fund Baby"....it would look so good with your 'brown' skin....recommend to Nannie to...I feel like she would embrace it..

Kelli said...

Nail polish- Loreal "Trust Fund Baby"....it would look so good with your 'brown' skin....recommend to Nannie to...I feel like she would embrace it..

rena said...

OPI - privacy please. i got it at my mani and it looks great on our skin tone.

also, i have an idea for your necklace but it has to be a SURPRISE!

l.borrego said...

Update on the polish:

recently purchased from OPI:
-OPI Red
-Koala Bear-y
-Privacy Please

and from Revlon:
-Sheer Mauve

The April Real Simple had an interesting story on "Which is the best neutral for you?"