Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things I do that I shouldn’t

-Stalk old boyfriends via the Internet
-Buy magazines religiously but rarely subscribe (I’m getting better)
-Avoid logging on to my online banking for days/weeks at a time
-Always go further than I said I would…on EBay
-Know that there are specific words that I cannot spell, but never take the time to learn them
-Invest in itunes, but not substantial stock
-Forget that I have health insurance and instead survive on over the counter meds for long periods of time
-Think it’s OK to not brush my teeth on weekend mornings if I’m not going to see anyone for a while, but then eventually go out in public and try to use a few Altoids to make up the diff.
-Try to counter my obsession with pop culture by listening to NPR
-Wait to change my oil until the oil light consistently stays on for a few days
-Have 20 too many unread leisure reading books but still consider myself an avid reader
-Blame bad behavior on the fact that I’m a Scorpio and such actions are inevitable

1 comment:

april. said...

-Always go further than I said I would…on EBay

the ...on ebay part is my favorite. i wonder what i would have thought had you left that out??