Friday, April 4, 2008

They're back!

It's just been confirmed on the Today Show that....








NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK ARE REUNITING!!!!!!!!!!




You have no idea how excited I am. I had heard earlier this week that they might be on the Today show on Friday. I made sure to DVR all three hours. This morning I woke up as if it were Christmas: way too early, hair disheveled and so excited to see if it was true. My roommate was in the kitchen and I told her what I was doing and she said, "It just came on, they're back together!" I screamed!


To be honest, I hung in there with the boys for a long time. I don't think it was until I was in fifth grade that I finally had to remove them as my #1 fav. band (after the Games album...that one was rough and a little inappropriate to listen to in the car with Sandy). They've always had a special place in my heart and their Christmas album gets played each year.


Straight up, I did see an over-sized button and a stonewashed jacket, both with KNOTB images on them, in the crowd. People saved their stuff. I have a sleeping bag still and three dolls. My mother was JUST asking me if I wanted to donate them to a garage sale. If she did I will be so angry, but I know she knows I still love them so I doubt she would do it.


I also have three VHS tapes that I like to watch when I'm seriously sick. Don't worry, I'm in the process of asking Jims to transfer them onto DVDs right now.


I've been to three concerts before and have owned all of their tapes, though RIP I was little and lost every one. I hope they release them all again on iTunes.


Will I buy a ticket and go to a concert?


ABSOLUTELY! And I'll have a t-shirt to prove it! And a key chain, and a calendar, and a coffee mug (hey, their demographic is a bit older now, they should cater).

No comments: