Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello '09

And here we are in ’09. The ‘0’s have been OK to say, but I’m not sure how I feel about ’10 and ’11…I’m not sure how those are supposed to sound audibly. We have a whole year to figure that out though. NYE was fun this year. A few of us gathered at that Collins’ place and shared delicious food and dessert and drink with each other. Amber was able to borrow her Dad’s new Wii and we entertained ourselves until the countdown. This has been an exciting year and I am so excited to what ’09 has in store…I know for myself there are a few big transitions that will take place and a fun trip!!! Stay tuned!

Vhat is going on here?
Getting the champagne ready for our New Year toast
We're ready....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hello '09!

And at this moment my little Sirena is on a plane headed to her new home in Saudi with her new roommate Chris. I can’t wait to see the pictures she’ll post of their new home!

No comments: