Sunday, April 12, 2009

I mean really, S?

I mean really, why did I just do this?

The Keepin' It Real tag rules:
  • Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now.
  • No primping or preparing.
  • Just snap a picture.
  • Load the picture onto your blog.
  • Tag some people to play.


This is me waking up after my Easter Sunday nap. I look like death. But I'm alive, so I suppose I look barely resurrected. Just keepin' it real/thematic. Oh yeah, I bought a grandma nightgown and love it. Inspiration: Carrie Bradshaw.

I tried to make this picture as small as possible. I don't think that helps.

Only for you Sirena.

I suppose I'll tag April (I bet you'll take a picture with your cats) and Bundy, though I know Bundy will not participate if it means looking like a hot mess.

*Oh no, Melissa has now been tagged! Basically anyone who reads this should do it because it is sort of funny. Make sure you let me know if you do it!
**Also, please look at April's pictures, #2 and #7 are too much!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa-D said...

For the record...I think you still look as beautiful as ever! Ps...thanks for not tagging me...I look terrible right now! ha.

l.borrego said...

Um, now you HAVE to do it Melissa!!!!

rena said...

I love your hair and you DO look good! stop it. And your post made me laugh. Thanks for playing, L;)