Monday, April 6, 2009

"Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing"

I’m Yours – Jason Mraz*
Neon Tiger – The Killers*
There She Goes – The Boo Radleys*
To Save Me – M. Ward (featuring Jason Lytle)
Nantes – Beirut
Get On Your Boots – U2*
I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked – Ida Maria*
Feel The Love – Cut Copy
The Gardener – The Tallest Man On Earth*
Take Courage – Andrew Bird
We are Nowhere And It’s Now – Bright Eyes
Westward - Buxton
Don’t Give Up – The Bronze Age (formerly Quiet, Lovely)*
Great DJ – The Ting Tings
Suffer For Fashion – Of Montreal
What I’m Trying To Say – Stars
Saint Jerome – Coconut Records
Unusual You – Britney Spears
Now My Feet Won’t Touch the Ground – Coldplay*

These are the artists that are pulling me into spring, even though spring hasn’t been very consistent. * denotes that these particular songs have been on repeat. The other songs are simply meant to represent their entire album. Yes, Brit Brit’s album is good. You need it. Only two songs are lame, the rest are all great. The song from Coldplay is off of an EP released after their last album. Cut Copy and Of Montreal are my favorites right now. Buxton is simply wonderful. The iTunes preview doesn’t do it justice.

So what I’m listening to as of late is a little pop, a little electro-pop, indie-Texas-folksy, and pretty indie-heavy instrumental-slow songs.

That is my spring mix 2009. Know the actual mix is like 80 songs.

Vhat are you listening too??

1 comment:

april. said...

i still have my spring mix 08!! miss you.