Saturday, April 18, 2009

Race Day

I just came back from running in Race for the Cure. It rained all day yesterday and was supposed to rain all day today. Luckily, despite dark skies and 100% humidity, we it didn't rain during the Race. It started sprinkling as I walked to my car and is now full on pouring. Let me tell you though, there were so many people there! I don't think rain would have stopped them from going.

I did see a guy covered head to toe with what looked like dried Pepto Bismo. I mean, you gotta represent apparently.

Did small children and older men pass me? Definitely, but I faired pretty well :)

2 comments:

Melissa-D said...

Congrats on the finish!!! How fun! The first time I ran Race for the Cure it full on poured on us. It didn't stop anyone though! It actually made it a bit more fun!

I think maybe you should start joining me in half/full marathons. Whatcha' say?? ; )

rena said...

yay! you are awesome!