Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Diva.

I totally stole this from Sirena, what a fun idea! She was watching E! and saw a segment on what some ‘divas’ request to have to stocked in their dressing rooms. This list is called a rider and in most cases it's pretty ridiculous. TMZ has a great list of riders from various celebrities that include things like rose scented candles (Beyonce), dark cotton socks (Coldplay), variety of local take-out menus (The Killers), 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates (M.I.A.), non-smelly & non-sweaty cheese (Lady Gaga). The Foo Fighters threaten to call out a catering jihad if they don’t get Solo cups (Theirs is really funny, you should read it). Jason Mraz has the most appealing rider to me—lots of veggies, flax seed, fruits, and all other things I love.

OK, so my rider:
Fruit & Veggie Tray
Texas Grapefruit
Wheat crackers
Laughing Cow cheese
California Rolls
White Gummi Bears
Pomegranate, Pink Grapefruit & Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly Beans
Grapefruit Izzes
Sugar-free RedBull
Tazo Chai Tea
Fingernail polish remover, cotton balls, and a variety of OPI polishes
Nuetrogena Facial Cleansing Cloths
Carmex
DVDs: Wes Anderson Movies, Reality Bites, Empire Records, and Clueless

Um…I could go on and on…d-i-v-a.

1 comment:

rena said...

yours is so fun! i can't believe i forgot chai, yum! and the OPI? i'm obsessed. for me, I'd request someone to paint my nails as well.