Friday, May 29, 2009

Wickedly Delicious

Another favorite snack of mine are Rachel's yogurts. I've tried most of them out, but the two I keep stocked are Plum Honey Lavendar and Vanilla Chai. They tend to cost a little more than regular yogurts (usually $.79 each), but you can often find coupons or even find them on sale in the store. I also really like the HEB light yogurts(PiƱa Colada, Vanilla & Peach Mango), and those are often $.50 each or less, but I still always get a few Rachel's.
.
All Rachel's products are free of artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners including no high fructose corn syrup (!), and are made using milk from cows not given artificial growth hormones (rbST-free). And they're certified kosher :)
.
Nutrition Info for both yogurts mentioned:
.
Calories: 150
Fat: 2.5
Carbs: 25g
Fiber: 1g
Protein: 8g

3 comments:

Melissa-D said...

I've never heard of that before! I'm going to have to give it a try. I wonder if they have it at Kroger??

Laura said...

yeah, I really tried to like Rachel's yogurt, but sadly, it did not work out for me. Perhaps I have not found the right flavor... :)

l.borrego said...

Laura, you're right. Some of the flavors aren't the best...you def have to try them out. These are pretty subtle though! I really wanted to like the grapefruit one but it was definitely not for me!