Monday, June 15, 2009

Eight is enough

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

  1. Moving back to Houston
  2. Being done with Truett
  3. Trip to the beach
  4. Swimming in chlorine
  5. Getting new running shoes
  6. Two summer mini vacays
  7. Some fun races
  8. The year ahead…


8 Things I Did Yesterday...

  1. Studied in Jones for 7 hours
  2. Cooked some chickpea curry
  3. Went to UBC
  4. Watched the first episode of Twin Peaks
  5. Read the bible. Forever.
  6. Wrote 2 papers
  7. Bought toilet paper (tmi?)
  8. Bought a Bush's half & half sweet tea…but discovered later it was only unsweetened


8 Things I Wish I Could Do...

  1. Go to NYC to see Katie and Robert
  2. Go on a serious shopping spree. I'm talking major damage
  3. In the same breath, take care of all debt. Haha
  4. Visit a winery soon
  5. Get a sno-cone from SoHo
  6. Find all of the jewelry I've ever lost.
  7. Fly like an eagle. No, actually swim like a fish
  8. Sew a dress...or make a quilt


8 Shows I Watch...

  1. Top Chef
  2. Gossip Girl
  3. Ugly Betty
  4. The Office
  5. Sex and the City
  6. Jon and Kate + 8
  7. Law & Order
  8. Lost


8 People I Tag...

Whoever needs a little something to put on their blog :)

3 comments:

rena said...

you are awesome, you know i'll be stealing this

Simple Diva said...

you should come to SF then go with me to Napa so you can go to a winery (cause seriously I went wine tasting last week, it is a normal part of my life) ;)

love the list

april. said...

we have a shitload of wineries here. just sayin... ;)

also, EVERYONE goes to cali for wineries...youll be so hip if you come to WA :)