Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wassap, B?

I love this little thing, it's so cute.

So after much hunting around and trying to find a bargain (which I didn't), I finally settled on the Nike Varsity Girls Duffel. I saw the Sami bag in person and it's very nice, but it's a little big and unstructured. The only thing I liked about it was the bungee cord that secured a yoga mat to the top, but I sacrificed that in lieu of a more practical bag. I love the wasabi green of this bag too! I ordered it from the Nike website and I can't wait to get it. I've been taking a canvas tote to the gym, and while I loved using it to carry my books for school it was such a mess taking it to the gym.
OK, now Laura commented that new gear motivates me/all people, and it's so true. Hello, I know I'm a shopaholic, and shopping for a purpose always seems to justify the purchase. Like, I need this bag, because it keeps me organized for the gym, and the gym keeps me healthy. Therefore, a new gym bag is vital to my health :)

I still haven't purchased my fuel belt, but I will soon since I just signed up for a new race! I'll be doing the Toughest 10K in Houston in September which takes place right down the street from me in Kemah. It's 6 miles, but the toughest part of this race will be the humidity/heat and the HUGE bridge you have to loop twice--that means going over 4 times! It's a beast of a bridge, and a friend of mine recently ran over it and said it was killer. I'm excited though! I don't care if I have to walk up that bridge, I'll finish!

No comments: