Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Devil in a Blue Dress

Gotta love summer sales. I recently snagged this BCBGeneration dress at Dillards. Now, I could only find a pic in black, but it's actually a dark, dusty blue. Was I tempted to buy it in black? Obvs, but I went with the blue because 1. I'm intentionally trying to steer away from black right now, and 2. I felt that the blue lent itself to being worn more places. It's my little blue dress :)


Now I'm trying to figure out how to style it. Blue with gold accessories or silver? Gold makes me feel a little anchors away, but silver makes me think prom: "A Night to Remember."

2 comments:

Laura said...

Go for silver- you'll only look prom if you do a crazy updo with flowers in your hair! :)

Sarah Beth said...

I'm pulling for gold myself, but whatever makes you feel beautiful!