Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Gaze with awe upon the Seedlander"

So the Nike duffel I ordered came in and is NOT what it looked like online. it's a very pale grey paired with nuclear reactive slime green! I thought about just keeping it, but no. It's getting shipped back. I still don't have a gym bag. Sad.

Last night was a very unsuccessful shopping trip. Even though the dress I had been eyeing for a while was officially on sale at an amazing price I thought it through and I really didn't have any place to wear it, and I had just bought a dress the week before. I left sad. Then I went to Sports Authority to buy my Fuel Belt, but they don't carry it or any good hydration gear, and I left sad. So then we went to HEB to get something for dinner. Of course by this point I'm sad and starving, and you know you're not supposed to go to the grocery store in that condition. I definitely needed a snack, and I was at the point of getting something gross in the checkout lane when I found this:

These little crackers were perfect! Doctor Kracker is certified organic and made in Dallas, TX! At first I thought they wouldn't be very filling, but they totally were. They are very thick little crackers, full of yummy seeds, and the "uber crunch" they boast about is no joke! You really have to bite down on these bad boys, but that's good because it took longer than eating, say, a bag of potato chips. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of their products!

Seedlander Snack Chips
Cal: 120
Fat: 4.5
Carbs: 15
Fiber: 3
Protein: 5

No comments: