Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Nail Color


While browsing bellasugar I came across an entry that contained two of my faves: Marc Jacobs and OPI nail polish. For his Spring 2010 fashion show he used "the following shades (L to R): Samoan Sand, a warm beige-pink; Malaysian Mist, a light and sunny warm pink; Barefoot in Barcelona, a luscious nude; and Dulce de Leche, a sweet creamy nude. Every model was topped off with OPI Matte Nail Envy ($15) for a low-shine finish."

As an OPI junkie I am definitely going to check these out. I'm particularly interested in the Dulce de Leche. Of course, tonight I went against Marc's spring vision of neutral nails and went with OPIs Lincoln Park at Midnight for my fingernails, a dark, near black, purple. Fall is creeping in and I thought I would embrace it with some vamp nails, but now I'm having second thoughts. What's a good shade for fall???

According to the current issue of Fitness, grey is the new fall trend to try on your nails and they suggest Sally Hansen's Hi-Definition Nail Polish in Opulent Cloud. Apparently this whole line is very shimmery, but this color seem to be getting rave reviews (Click here to read the blog where I lifted this pic). I do like the idea of a shimmery grey over a matte or flat grey. Hmm...decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

rena said...

that's a bit more grey than i want, although I'll def check it out. love all the OPIs though!