Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I'm falling for you" ~El Scorcho


It's true. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is here again! We here in Texas may not experience fall in all its glory, but we can take part in the delicious flavors and comforting scents that come around this time of year. I went out and treated myself to a double tall Pumpkin Spice Latte, complete with 2% milk! I had forgotten how much difference that makes. Oh, it was wonderful. And the consensus on Facebook is that everyone in Texas is equally excited! Go get yourself a latte!

Other fall time favorites: pumpkin scented candles and the Pumpkin Cheesecake from Olive Garden (oh don't worry, I had some on Sunday).

I almost got carried away today and bought a jacket. I resisted. We still have a few more weeks before we can bust out light sweaters and jackets.

What are your fall favorites???

2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

I'm in love with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread....I'll have to find the receipe and send it to you, surely there can be some healthy tweaking on the formula, but like you said...some things are just meant to be enjoyed in their original fatty state!

my farmers market is in Katy at the La Centerra shopping center, it's off of the Grand Parkway at Cinco Ranch Blvd. Not a huge market, but I got a good deal on some grass fed beef and of course found a great co-op! The co-op is part of a bigger group that is at a market in Montrose as well, not sure exactly where though.
Happy fall!!

l.borrego said...

That sounds soooo good! For sure send me the recipe!