Monday, September 14, 2009

Joint Juice


After a family trip to Sam's I was gifted with a large box of Joint Juice. I had never heard of it, had not asked for it, and didn't know what it was. I had simply asked for some Gatorade, but whatevs. Joint Juice provides you with 1500 mg of glucosamine in every can, and is only 25 cals. I have some glucosamine pills/vitamins that I take...but actually I've had them for two years and I have more than half the bottle left. I always forget to take them. So I thought, hey, I'll give the juice a try.

It's really not that bad tasting. I have a case of the Tropical Fruit and it taste like a juice/nectar that is lightly carbonated. I keep meaning to add a bit of seltzer water to it to give it more fizz. I'm not completely dedicated to drinking it everyday, but I try to drink a couple each week, especially when I'm feeling some soreness in my knees or after I take a spin/step class.
.
Have you ever had the Juice? Or any thoughts on glucosamine intake?

1 comment:

Melissa-D said...

Haven't heard or thought of it before. Interesting. I must look into this! I'm going to give it a try, and I'll let you know what I think!