Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Mix

I love Holiday music.  Maybe I have like over 250 songs.  Just saying.  I have all of the classics, and the remakes of the classics, but these days I'm only buying original holiday songs or classics that have somehow slipped passed me (O Come Let Us Adore Him?  Bought Weezer's version last week).

Here is my *Holiday Mix for 2009.  It has a few of my absolute favorites (Christmas Wrapping, Christmas All Over Again) and a few new songs (The New Year, Maybe Next Year).  I have two Sufjan Stevens songs on here, but I love his Christmas album.  There are so many songs and snippets on it, you definitely get your money's worth.
  1. All My Bells Are Ringing Lenka
  2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) U2
  3. Christmas All Over Again Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  4. Christmas for Two Sixpence None The Richer
  5. Christmas Wrapping (Long Version) The Waitresses
  6. Fairytale of New York Pilate
  7. Hallelujah Harmon Li
  8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Daphne Loves Derby
  9. The Heartache Can Wait Brandi Carlile
  10. Hidden Peace GHOSTMAN
  11. I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas Bon Jovi
  12. It’s Christmas! Let’s Be Glad! Sufjan Stevens
  13. Last Christmas Jimmy Eat World
  14. Maybe Next Year (X-Mas Song) Meiko
  15. Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More Relient k
  16. The New Year Parachute
  17. No Christmas for Me Zee Avi
  18. Only At Christmas Time Sufjan Stevens
  19. Please Come Home for Christmas Jon Bon Jovi
  20. A Silent Night With You Tori Amos
  21. A Snowflake Fell (And It Felt Like a Kiss) Glasvegas
  22. Song About Christmas THE SNOWBALLS
  23. Winter's Night Sarah Rogers
  24. Winter Song Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson

 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Friend, do you like Sarah McLachlan? I LOVE her Christmas album- specifically her remake of River, Song for a Winter's Night and The First Noel/Mary Mary.