Monday, November 9, 2009

Work, Shop, Snuggie?

I woke up feeling a little better. Luckily, I was able to teach the whole day and my throat feels OK. I think I’ll swig some Nyquil and drink some tea once again tonight for good measure.

After work I went and did some more shopping. I’m nearing the end of the shopping sprees for a while, though I do have my eye on a pair of Calvin Klein loafers and a fleece running jacket from Target…Maybe this weekend. If they’re still there at the store waiting for me, it was meant to be.

Here’s my shopping report:

Marshall’s:
Naturalizer round-toe flats in black crocodile (not the cutest, but comfort won me over)
Black pants (Love it when I find great fitting pants in petite!)

Dillard’s:
Gianni Bini “Cooper”

Target:
C9 by Champion™ Knee-Length Running Tights w/ Reflective detail on legs


Lindt Swiss Chocolate - Excellence Dark Chocolate with Chili


Also, Comet got a Snuggie today. He’s one of those weird dogs that loves to wear sweaters or his collar. He gets very excited. He also LOVES fleece. The Snuggie isn’t really that cute, it looks like a straight jacket since the closures on the back--two velco straps--are exposed. It’s also not as soft as I thought it would be, and it’s quite thin. No matter, he loves it.




Daily Training
Rest Day

3 comments:

rena said...

i love him! now that he has a blue snuggie, you can put a superman emblem on it and he can really be the wonder dog!

Running 365 said...

I saw those dog snuggies at Walgreens the other day and I REALLY wanted to get a small one for my cat, but my husband talked me out of it.

You Are My Fave said...

I had no idea there was snuggies for dogs. Hilarious.