Sunday, December 6, 2009

10, 9, 8, 7....

In some ways I feel like I had a very full weekend, but as the work day approaches I feel like I still need more time.  I guess that's how it goes.  Fortunately I only have two more weeks until I have a two week vacay, which I know very few other get too enjoy.

Yesterday was spent doing a bit of shopping and watching lots of football.  I purchased my NYE dress from The Limited at a fantastic price.




It's not too shiny, but it's something I can wear again and is made out of a silk that has a bit of sheen to it.  It's also something different than all black, which I'm usually attracted to.  The fit is incredible!  I'm thinking messy hair pulled up, a smoky eye in a shimmery taupy color, and chunky jewelry.  Where are we spending NYE?  I don't even know yet, we're working on it.  I'm ready though!

I also bought a comfy short sleeve button up sweater that I've been wearing for the past two days.  Don't you love purchases like that? 

Tonight I'm going to work on my Christmas cards.  They have to be sent out stat!!!

No comments: