Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Annnnd I'm back!

I mean, where have I been? I knew the last two weeks of school would be insane in the membrane, and they were, and that there would be no updates. I’m officially on winter break and in the first four days off have managed to go to the hair cuttery, Austin, Belton, had mini Christmas #1, did all of my Christmas shopping AND watch The Hangover. I’ve felt pretty productive.

I was pretty much running on fumes this weekend, and by the time I made it to Austin on Monday, with the help of an emergency cup of coffee purchased at an HEB, I was dunzo. I ended up falling asleep that night around 8:30 pm. Hello, I’m a grandma.

I’ll talk more about my trip to ATX later once I get some pictures from Sirena (I so hope Santa brings me a new digi camera).

Here are a few pictures I’ve snapped with the BB over the past few days…

Snapped outside my classroom window on the day it snowed in Houston, Texas


I went and had lunch by myself during my break in my alternative certification program.  I believe this place was a Korean restaurant and I simply said I wanted vegetable soup.  This is what was given to me.  Yes, that white oval is an entire green onion omlet.  I wasn't sure what was going on and I was a little out of my element since I don't eat Korean food often (ever?).  It was pretty tasty, very overwhelming, and way too much food.  I pretty much left it all there.


I don't get it? He also had a Palin 2012 sticker on his truck.  I'm not sure if they go together or not.



A fun surprise from Sirena! Maybe I thought it was a bracelet and tried to put it on.  She was not impressed.  You know you love me, S...XOXO


More blogging soon! 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Glad you're back! This is a hard time of the year to do everything and blog.

rena said...

I'm trying to catch up on blogs ANd write some! Glad you found a place for the "ornament" or whatever it is! xoxo