Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How would you spend $25?

I received a $25 MasterCard gift card.  I've said this before, but when I have "free" money it takes me forever to decide how to spend it.  Not this time.

$8.75 - ticket to see The Blind Side
$4.50 - Vitamin Water at the movie theater (robbery)
$4.29 - facial cleansing towellets for the morning after NYE
$1.99 - gold nail polish for NYE
$3.99 - People Style Watch mag...Beyonce is on the cover!
$0.82 - tax
________
$24.34 ($0.66 leftover)

A fabulous Christmas gift!

2 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

Looks like you got a lot for your money! I think I'd be tempted to smuggle in a bottle of Vitamin Water in my purse at the movies, loL!

rena said...

I got one of those and have to save it for next Dec. Also, the people watch mag was one of my favs!