Sunday, January 10, 2010

MOVE! THAT! BUS!

We drove by to scope out the Extreme Makeover house.  It's right down the road from where some friends of mine live.  I believe today is the end of day 3, can you believe how much they've already done?  You can't tell but it's a two-story house (the fence was blocking the bottom).  It is huge!

Security is pretty tight over there...

There was a golf cart of people wearing the blue Makeover shirts, but they left before I could take a picture!  I'm going to try and figure out when the reveal is...I may go if I'm out of school by then!

4 comments:

Melissa-D said...

That's really cool! See if you can get a pic of Ty too! : )

Jackie said...

It's on Thursday! One of my students went and helped this past weekend.

Meredith said...

That is so cool! I love their designs.

TX Runner Mom said...

So cool!!!