Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shopping treasures

Yesterday I headed out to The Limited to use my $25 virtual dollars before they expired. I’ve only recently discovered The Limited, but I really do like a lot of what they carry. I especially like the dresses and going out tops they have because I feel they’re age appropriate (hello, I’m no spring chicken, and I’m not trying to get on Girls Gone Wild)

I picked up a cute fuchsia chunky sweater, a funky striped tee, and some new silver earrings (I’ve been on such a gold kick lately I’ve completely ignored all things silver)








I also popped into LOFT and snagged a fabulous pair of black slim jeans that were on clearance with an extra 40% off! I also got a comfy grey sweater that works with black pants for work or jeans on the weekend.




And I stopped by Kohl's (secret store) and tried on some Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Jeans and a baggy black tee with some embellishments on the sleeves...I may be going back for those.  I think it would be a cute casual going out outfit!





More blogging to come this afternoon!

1 comment:

rena said...

speak for yourself - i'm always trying to get on girls gone wild! ;) love the purchases!