Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"I will redeem myself, my heart can't rest til then"

What a day. Yesterday I was like off my rocker emotional. I knew it was me and not my students or anyone else. I was just being Miley.

Today was much better, but I left school starving. I was sad that I finished off all of my leftovers and needed to make dinner...and buy groceries (today would have been the best day to just rush home and jump into bed). I stopped at the store to pick up a few provisions, and of course bought 2 frozen dinners and sushi just for kicks (again, so hungry).

I walked out to my car and realized I didn’t have my keys. After searching my jumbo bag and retracing my steps in the store*, I walked back out to my car and saw that the keys were just chillin’ in the ignition. And then it started to rain and get crazy cold. And I still had my groceries.

I am now home, and when I went through my bags I found my other impulse buy: Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars. Don’t worry, I sampled one. SO GOOD! The top has almost a thick dark chocolate ganache.



Chocolate & coconut makes everything better.

*Obvs since I had to go back in the store with my bagged groceries I felt awkward and the need to make another purchase, so I bought 2 HEB reusable bags and InStyle.  They also rebagged all my grocery into my new totes.

4 comments:

rena said...

Oh boo - worst feeling ever! Glad the day is over and you get a new start now. Also, we have InStyle too!!! haha ;) but no Kashi - sad.

Lindsay said...

oh yum! I haven't seen those yet..I'm going to be looking though!

Meredith said...

I love those Kashi bars. I am glad that today was better than yesterday.

Running 365 said...

Aww, at least it's over now! I am BAD for locking my keys in my car...and house...and clasroom.