Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it time for the Super Bowl yet?

What accessories do you wear every day?
Always earrings

What is your beauty routine?
AM: Shower, brush teeths, make up, hair, perfume
PM: Take off make up with a facial cleansing cloth, put on some moisturizer

What was the last item of clothing you bought?
I bought a few things at once, but I have worn my black jacket every day. Love it!


Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
Both, and I have plastic totes under my bed, and I use the hall closet, and I nailed shoe racks to the wall…I still need more space!

What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
Silver hoops my grandmother picked up for me in Mexico


What type of figure do you have?
Petite and curvy (S, you know you’re petite when you HAVE to buy your pants in ankle length, and if given the option tops and dresses would be bought in petite too!)

Do you wear glasses?
Only when I’m super tired. My students know that when I put them on I’m over it.

What type of handbag do you carry?
Currently my new small black one (I was tired of searching for things in my hobo bag)

Yes, I was watching My Cousin Vinny when I snapped this pic!

Who are your style icons?
Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon, and Jessica Simpson.

Do you have to wear matching lingerie?
No, but in the same color scheme…yes. Like something in a solid color and the other in a print that matches.

Do you wear makeup?
YES! Mostly Laura Mercier these days, with some other drug store favorites thrown in.

Favorite cosmetic product?
Right now I love Laura Mericer's Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold


Do you wear nightgowns?
I have some true nightgowns, but nothing beats a big t-shirt.

What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day?
My new Ann Taylor Loft wool coat.





What is your favorite perfume?
Calvin Klein Euphoria and Stella McCartney Stella


Is your motto "quality over quantity"?
Eh, it depends on what part of my life I'm applying that to.

Do you wear rain boots?
Nope, every March I say I’m going to buy some and then after 30 days of pondering while wadding through puddles the rain stops.   Maybe this year.

Do you have a set of travel luggage?
Yep, a set of Skyway Luggage in eggplant that I looooove!


What is your daily uniform?
Dress pants, a fitted sweater or a cute top, comfy flats, and a black sweater that is on stand-by in my room.

Do you wear a watch?
Nope, but I really need one. Again, I have the same argument with myself over buying a watch as I do about rain boots.

What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful?
high heels!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love the Q/A format. Enjoy the game or the commercials.