Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's get LOST tonight

I'm not sure if I've shared this, but I love LOST.  I've been watching since season one and am so excited/sad as this last season starts to unfold.  What will take it's place?

The in-house artsit at the church I attend created a series of portraits of the key characters.  They will be on display until Saturday, so go check them out if you're in Houston (and then go eat yummy Greek food at Niko Niko's)

Paintings by Scott Erickson

"What makes a saint? What happens when simple life actions are the ingredients for religious inspiration? Scott Erickson explores the characters of LOST, honoring their downfalls, broken pasts, and uncertain furtures through iconic representation of the popular television show."

On display 1/14 - 2/13

Location: Xnihilo Gallery | 2115 Taft | Houston, TX













1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh i love those. especially the charlie one!