Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Music

I received an iTunes gift card in my stocking and have been taking my sweet time using it up. I guess since I don’t spend much time at home in front of the computer or make long drives anymore I’ve neglected my iPod. These days I mostly listen to NPR during my commute.

I have purchased a few new tunes and thought I would share:

Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
Off of the Valentine’s Day Soundtrack. It’s really fun, listen to it!  Also, I'm not a fan of romantic comedies usually, but I do want to see this one!

Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns
Currently featured on a car commercial I think? I thought it would be a addition to my running mix.

How He Loves by David Crowder Band
Such a sweet little song, and I love Dave’s rendition.

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
I heard this during the Grammy’s.  Apparently they’re considered a crossover act? I had never heard the song before, but oh lawd I loved it! So true, so true.

Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas
This song is all about attitude and confidence. It may sound a bit slow, but I think it has a good steady beat for a steady pace. Going on the running list too.

Animal by Kesha
This is the only song I really like off of her album, and it’s a cute angsty love song.

2 comments:

rena said...

i really love the lady antebellum song, like had it on repeat for multiple days. and i'm going check out the other stuff you mentioned

balanceformere said...

I love Lady Antebellum. I need to download more of their tunes.