Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Updated Race Calendar

Two more races have officially been registered for!  I'll be heading up to Waco in March to run The Bearathon.  I cannot believe it.  I know it's going to be tough, but I'm excited nonetheless.  Plus, I get to see old friends and roommates, and reunions are always fun.  AND I get to get a cupcake from What About Cupcakes, yum!  Just have a box of those waiting for me at the finish line and I will definitely finish that race!

I also came across the Earth Day Houston 5K in April.  Hello, I love Earth!  And an organic tee to boot?  Loves it. 

If you're in the Houston area you should sign up!  The registration fee is $20, and there will be an earth-lovin' party after at Discovery Green.


1 comment:

Melissa-D said...

Love it!! I wish I was doing the Bearathon too!