Friday, March 19, 2010

Muse!

Spring break is coming to an end but there's still a lot going on.  Last night I went and saw Muse in concert!

I first heard Muse when the opened for U2 last fall.  I was so impressed with their show that I came home and downloaded the setlist.  I have a lot of thier tracks on my running playlist.

When we first got there we couldn't see a thing!  Our view was completely obstructed by these big white pillars.  We didn't get to "see" the opening band at all.  Before Muse went on we were able to exchange our tickets at the box office (who knew you could do that?  Note to self: never settle).  We were still in our same section, but on the second row and farther toward the front of the stage.  They were great seats!

If you've never heard Muse you should check them out.  They're very rock'n'roll but sing, and I love when boys sing high and he does that a lot!  My favorite song is Starlight.  Buy it.  It's cute and has a fun clapping section.

And the lead singer had on crazy hot pink pants and sparly silver shoes!  I think they were TOMS.





Setlist:

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. New Born
4. Supermassive Black Hole
5. MK Ultra
6. Interlude
7. Hysteria Back in Black Outro
8. Nishe
9. United States of Eurasia
10. Feeling Good
11. Helsinki Jam
12. Undisclosed Desires
13. Starlight
14. Unnatural Selection
15. Time is Running Out Burning Bridges Intro
16. Plug in Baby
Encore:
17. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture
18. Stockholm Syndrome
19. Knights of Cydonia

No comments: