Sunday, March 28, 2010

New blog in the works..

Actually, same old blog, but with a new name and new address.  It's hard to come up with a name. "Let me put this in perspective for you" is actually a line from the movie Chocolat (a favorite of mine and a must see, especially during Lent), and I was watching it at the time I decided to start blogging.  I get stressed out over making permant or longterm decisions...in all areas of my life...and usually I just check out so I don't have an anxiety attack.

And yes, I've been wanting a new name for the blog for months now but I get stressed out.

Vhy?

So I'm trying to decide what I mostly write about so I can properly give this blog a good sense of identity.

Oh my gosh, my blog and I are having an identity crisis.

1 comment:

Simple Diva said...

I totally feel you on the name thing. I love the name of my blog, but it is less and less about simplicity and more about me having a space to say all the ramblings that happen in my head. good luck and keep me posted as your addy changes.