Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nighttime Trail Run!


I heard about the Los Chupacabras de la Noche last summer, a nighttime 10K trail race that takes place in San Antonio.  It sounded like so much fun, but I had already made plans for that weekend.  I decided that I would definitely do it this summer.

Today I got an email about upcoming races and saw that there was one called Chupacabras of Houston.  What?!  I clicked on the link and was pleased to see it was by the same organizers.  I just signed up :)

El Chupacabra de Houston Nighttime Trail Run takes place on Saturday, May 22, and is limited to 500 runners.  The cost is $40, and with the service fee it came to $43.

1 comment:

Simple Diva said...

I want to do that! it sounds so fun!! as does all of your life these days! I might be jealous that you got a job that has spring break.