Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember when all of a sudden we were dunzo with March?

One more day in March to go!  This was the fastest month ever.

Day 7 Menu


Breakfast:
oatmeal, almond milk, 1/2 banana


Snack:
forgot it :(

Lunch:
Salad: spring mix, mushrooms, carrots, olives, chickpeas, lemon
1 c. Amy's Curried Lentil Soup


Dinner:
Cucumbers w/lemon and salt, Amy's Bean & Rice Burrito - Non Dairy, edamame


Snack:
popcorn


Dear Amy, I love you.  Thank you for making delcious food that I can devour.

The burrito was so good, and I didn't even notice there was not cheese in it.  I forgot my avacado for salad, so it tasted sort of blah, and then I realized I left my apple!  What a sad day.

Last night I met a friend at Starbucks, and I knew rolling up I would be drinking caffeine-free tea instead of my usual double tall skinny latte.  I went with the Vanilla Rooibos--YUM!  I've been trying to find out if I can buy this in the grocery store or at Starbucks...I'll have to ask.

Even though this is a short work week I feel like it's/I'm dragging.  I have a 5K on Saturday that I'm looking forward to.  Also, I love how sunny and cool it's been these last few days.  It's time to start running in a tank so I can get a little sunshine glow on my skin!


1 comment:

balanceformere said...

Where DID March go? I love Amy's food too. I can't find it local so when I go to a health food store (all over an hour away) I stock up.

Good luck on Saturday's 5K!