Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring!

I'm on spring break!  I started off my day by waking up super early (my body doesn't know how to sleep in anymore = I'm old), drinking some poorly made coffee, and now I'm listening to Paris Hilton's album.  Yes, I bought.  I don't know what was wrong with me, but I actually like a few songs off of it!

Last night a few of us decided we needed to live la vida loca and go to New Orleans!  We're leaving this afternoon and will spend two nights in the Big Easy.  I love New Orleans, so I'm ready.  I also love that my friends love good food just as much as I do and how after we decided where we'd stay we listed out all the places we wanted to eat at.  Can you say Cafe Du Monde, gumbo, and a trip to one of Emeril's restaurants???  I'm already full.

I also wanted to share a favorite site of mine, The Budget Babe.  This week she previwed the Spring looks of two of my favorite lines: Simply Vera Wang and LOFT.  Click the links to see all of the pictures.

Love everything about the first look, and I'm ordering those pants stat.

Thank you LOFT for showing us how to wear boyfriend jeans in an age-appropriate way

1 comment:

The Budget Babe said...

Thanks for the shout out! You're right about the way LOFT styled the bf jeans, classy and grown up. Gotta try it...