Sunday, April 18, 2010

Space Savers

I've been in massive need of one of those space saver bags that you can stuff full of clothes or blankets and then vacuum out all of the air.  My winter comforter is v. poofy, and has been taking up a large corner of my floor for weeks.  I finally had it tonight and ran out to the store to find one of those bags.  It worked!

I went ahead and threw in my flannel sheets, another set of sheets I don't use, and two big pillows.  It was stuffed!

Suckage.

Dunzo! I was able to slide it under my bed with no problems.

I've also been having a vanity crisis.  Like, my vanity counter area, not my own personal vanity.  That self-help needs more than a trip to Wal-Mart!  I found this three-tier basket in the bath section.  Not exactly what I was looking for, but I think it's actually better.  I wanted a tray but I think that would have taken up to much space.  I'm still cleaning up my dresser, but I think this is going to help declutter that area!


Much better.

2 comments:

rena said...

I am also in desperate need of something to organize my makeup too. right now it's just all over the guest bathroom sink! it looks good though.

Running Pretty said...

I have a stack of pillows next to my bed that have been there forever and I am positive The Hubs would appreciate me organizing all "my crap" as he so lovingly calls it. Maybe its time for me to get organized too. **sigh**

http://runningpretty.blogspot.com