Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Buys

C9 by Champion® Womens Cardio Tank
(I want this in every color)

(addicted to these shorts right now, I also have them in black and am tempted to buy another color.  They lay very flat across the front and don't give you that pooch other shorts do)


Nike+ SportBand
(My friend was wearing this at the race yesterday when she informed me I was running about 00:1:30 faster in the first mile than I had wanted, which is what I think killed me yesterday.  My pace was all over the place.  I can't wait to play with this tomorrow!)
(Easter t-shirt!  Love casual outdoor services)

Franklin Deluxe Soccer Bag (on clearance for $6.98 @Target)
(perfect to keep my race day essentials all together.  It also has a large mesh zipper pocket on the outsider and a smaller concealed zipper pocket up top.  And for the price?!)

No comments: