Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've got the blues

Even though I have quite the collection of nail colors, I mostly stay toward the safer, traditional shades.  Well move over neutrals, pinks, plums and reds!

Summer polish love: Ocean Breeze by Cover Girl



If you run, you know that the first thing you have to do as soon as you're finished is kick off your shoes and socks.  There's something about having pretty painted toes that makes you feel super feminine despite smelling like a zoo animal after working out.  I thought that a "fun" color might add to that experience, and it has!



I've loved my blue toes.  It took a bit of getting used to, but I'm hooked.  My toes even peeked out of some peep toe heels at a wedding a few weeks ago.  They've also been peeking out of these summer flats:

2 comments:

rena said...

love it! and i also like the white on your fingers!

Simple Diva said...

I saw blue polish on 3 women TODAY, it is so the new thing. love it.