Saturday, July 10, 2010

Miracle product!

Long story short, my face (and body for that matter, but in other ways)  freaked out about two months ago.  It has been super exciting as an adult to figure out why your body is changing. 

Never one to have trouble with acne, I suddenly found lots of teeny tiny bumps on my forehead.  I tried changing my powder, moisturizer, and even started using a toner that had salicylic acid in.  Nothing was working.

After doing more internet research I saw that people should treat blemishes with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.  Two days ago I was looking through some beauty products I've collected and found my miracle product!


This double-sided wand contains salcylic acid on one side and benzoyl peroxide on the other.  I decide to use the latter end.  I slathered it on before bed and I promise you--I woke up the next morning pimple free!

I am completely amazed and thankful!  It really happened that quickly.  I've already ordered another just in case I have any more trouble in the future!


From BeautiControl, $16

No comments: