Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Movie Worth the $10+


A buddy and I went to a late night showing of Inception, the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie, after seeing tons of Facebook posts from the weekend saying how good it was.

It really is a fantastic movie.  I loved the plot and cinematography.  Christopher Nolan directed the flick, the same guy responsible for Dark Knight (which means BIG stunts).  I don't want to give anything about the storyline away, because I went into not knowing anything and loved trying to figure out how it would unfold.  I will say this: pay attention!  Someone shared that piece of advice on FB and I heeded their words.

I might even go so far as to suggest you see it on IMAX if you have that option, in hindsight I wouldn't have minded paying a few extra dollars.



Fun fact: Marion Cotillard, who plays Mal in the film, also starred as French singer Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose.  You'll hear Piaf's "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" many times throughout Inception.

1 comment:

rena said...

I really can't stop thinking about this movie, it was great! I sort of kind of want to go see it again? Perhaps a date with the parentals? :)