Monday, November 22, 2010

Footsies Love

I recently had to break down and go get a pedicure.  I know, I know, tough life.  I had been trying to hold off until after all of my races because my feet are rough.  Between running and wearing my fair share of heels to work my feet have taken a beating.  But I decided pretty holiday toes were in order and that if they could work a miracle on my soles then I could manage the up keep for the next couple of months.

Let's just say she had to go to work on my patitas and at one point I swear she doused them in some sort of acidic gel.  Shame!

On the bright side, I got to check out the entire OPI Designer Series line--love them all!  I went with DS Extravagance:
http://opi.com/


I also have been slathering my soles with this fantastic creme from BeautiControl.  It smells super minty.  I slip on some socks and then drift off to sleep.

Detoxifying Foot Creme


No comments: