Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Runner's Wish List

We are a wish list family.  Make a list, check it twice, and give plenty of options.  My mother and aunt are amazing hunter/gathers when it comes to shopping.

Here are a few running items I'm wanting.  I'm also looking for colored capri tights.  Anyone know where I can find some?? 

And yes I did put down my sizes and include hyperlinks so I can just forward this to them :) 



Brooks LSD Lite Jacket in a Medium

ATHLETA Reflective WorkitOUT Tight in Medium PETITE


Garmin Forerunner® 305

Nike Free Run+ Women's Running Shoe in sz 8


Vibram Bikala's in this pink or grey, I'm not sure what size

What running gear are you wishing for?

1 comment:

rena said...

I don't know if they are what you are looking for but last year I bought a bunch of capri work out tight things at Old Navy, and I like them a lot!