Friday, November 26, 2010

Vosges Chocolate


A trip to NY is never complete without a visit to Vosges.  After an unexpectedly long day waiting to see the Statue of Liberty  we headed north to SOHO. 

I bought some Bacon Caramel Toffee, a Day of the Dead Tequila Caramel Skull, and a box of Mini Dark Exotic Candy Bars.  I was a bit disappointed because I wanted the regular complete exotic candy bars, not just dark chocolate, and grabbed these by accident. Oh well.  I'm happy to finally try the Creole bar (dark choc + chicory)

I also bought an individual Naga and Black Pearl truffle for immediate consumption.  Sadly the flavors weren't as strong as I've had in the past.

The highlight has definitely been the toffee, and I think up next for me to try are the Caramel Marshmallows.  Yum!

Be sure to check out Vosges owner Katrina's blog, Peace Love & Chocolate.  She's always posting the most delicious chocolate pairings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Vosges during a visit to wonderful NYC. I absolutely fell in love with the purple motif, and the chocolate is to die for. I also ordered coffee and ice cream drink. It was beyond amazing. :) Love this place, and glad you were able to enjoy it too! :D