Friday, June 17, 2011

Moroccan (Tofu) With Spinach

Another recipe!  I found this recipe in Fitness Magazine and thought I could easily swap the shrimp for tofu and try out my new Tofu Xpress!  It was so quick and easy to make.  I made two servings and ate one for dinner and the leftovers for lunch just now.  I suggest adding a bit more spinach since it shrinks down so much (and I love veggies).  I served it over jasmine rice.

Handy dandy recipe


Pressed tofu ready to go!
Spice mix

Jazzing up the tofu


Shake, shake, Shake!  The food press comes with a lid which allows you to marinate your tofu in the container.  When not in use it snaps to the base of the press.  I love when people make my life easy.



Grilled in a little foil pouch



Moroccan (Tofu) With Spinach



Find the recipe here on the Fitness Magazine Website.

No comments: