Friday, July 1, 2011

Marathon #2, on its way!

I woke up monday morning at 6 a.m., immediately checked my email and saw this:
I had been checking my bank account and email like a maniac all weekend long waiting to see if I made it in.  The Houston Marathon switched to a lottery system last year.  This year they had automatic entry for those that met a time qualification and since I didn't have that going for me it was all down to Lady Luck.  I am so happy that I made it!  I've already planned my fall race schedule (check it out on the tab above) and am ready to have an even better marathon experience.

Maybe I've been at school trainings all week and we had to do a getting to know you activity.  We wrote random facts about ourselves down.  So happy I was able to put down marathoner!!!

2 comments:

Running 365 said...

Yay!

Jess said...

Awesome! I'm signed up too. Didn't make the lottery last year.