Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to School Shopping

It's almost time for the start of another school year!  I'm actually really, really excited.  I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head and so many new goals.  Plus this is the first year that I feel 100% about the curriculum and the timeline.  SUCH a good feeling!

An even better feeling is replenishing my teacher wardrobe.  I am such a devotee of LOFT.  I feel like they have so many things that are perfect for people that are on the move all day long all while feeling comfortable and looking cute.

Let's talk about how LOFT had a 30% off your total purchase (rare) AND they had 30% off already reduced items.  Maybe I saved $96! 

Blue top.  I bought it a size larger so I could wear it with tight skinny jeans and a chunky sweater come wintertime and it would cover my bum.  For now I'll tuck it in.
 Love the high neckline of this taupe top.
 This silver blue top.
 A comfy bright striped tee
 This navy sweater that will pair with everything I purchased!
 And since I did such a good job with the savinings I bought these cute shorts.  Obvs I can't wear them at school but they're fun and can be dressy (esp with the grey blue silk top + brown heeled sandals)

And all of these tops match my grey, black and brown dress pants.  Yay for mixin'n'matchin'!

No comments: